Areas of PracticeTax
Our firm excels in tax, tax planning, international corporate taxation and private wealth advising
The Tax team, which advises many of the most important Spanish companies and international commercial banks, is led by three partners who are former members of the Spanish Internal Revenue Service and who have each earned a positive worldwide reputation for their competence and professionalism.
- Estate planning
- Domestic and international corporate taxation
- Company internationalization processes
- Tax advice for expatriates
- Tax compliance services
Furthermore, the department has extensive experience advising on all matters relevant to tax procedures, especially:
- Verification and investigation procedures of the Tax Administration: verification and investigation procedures of the AEAT, both for partial verifications and general inspections. Representation before all organs and inspection units under the AEAT, the Regional Administration, Local bodies, etc.
- Procedures before revenue collection bodies. Particularly, a wide range of experience in the defense of derivations of responsibility, suspensions, embargoes, deferrals, etc.
- Administrative procedures of all kinds before Regional Economic-Administrative Courts and the Central Economic-Administrative Court: filing claims, allegations, and appeals of all kinds
- Contentious-administrative proceedings before all instances (Superior Courts of Justice, the National Court, and the Supreme Court): conduct of claims and appeals of all kinds