Areas of PracticeBankruptcy
The firm offers comprehensive advice on both the legal as well as on the economic and financial areas through a specialized Insolvency department
Our team is made up of 15 professionals, lawyers and economists, who provide comprehensive advice to parties affected by insolvency, whether these are the insolvent company or the creditors.
- Bankruptcy administration
- Pre-bankruptcy phase advising
- Advice on the acquisition of production units
- Preparation of agreements with creditors
- Challenge and recognition of credits
- Defending the rights of creditors
- Advice during the liquidation phase
- Recognition and enforcement of judgments in foreign insolvency proceedings
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign loans and guarantees on Spanish bankruptcy proceedings
- Administrators liability
- Due diligence regarding portfolios of NPLs and subsequent management of these funds once acquired by investment funds
We act as Insolvency Administrators in several proceedings in different judicial districts, many of which are of special transcendence. Our bankruptcy department operates as insolvency administrators under the name ROUSAUD COSTAS DURAN CONCURSAL SLP. This Company is approved by the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV) for designation as Insolvency Administrator in procedures for listed companies.